Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wolf Mountain Ski Day with Kids

I wouldn't let them run off before I got a pic of all of them together...after that...
I tried to ski with each one individually...
It was windy and snowy, on and off, all day...that didn't stop them from skiing til the last run of the night.

Dylan went on the chair lift a couple of times with me, and we took it really slow


while he hung on to the ski poles in front of him,

I guided his skis back and forth til we made it down the hill.

He stayed on the Magic Carpet most of the day where it was safe.


Austin goes straight down, it was hard to keep up with him.




 
Madison is working on her turns and likes to take it slow.




 
Aspen is brave and went to the top with me.

Wolf has the best slopes for beginners like us.

Thanks for a great ski day.






No comments:

Post a Comment